Collision Center Manager
As a Collision Center Manager with Matt’s Automotive Service Center, you are the person that our guests look to when they need help with their vehicle. You are the person that our guests see every time they make an investment into their vehicle, because of these reasons you play a large role in building long lasting relationships with our guests.
Our Service Managers have the responsibility of taking our guests through the entire repair process, keeping them informed of the status of their vehicle and ensuring their satisfaction before and after they leave our facilities.
The Service Manager has responsibility and authority for all aspects of the daily operation of the business. Responsibilities include but not limited to sales activities, staff management, ensuring the highest quality of work, customer satisfaction, revenue, profit margin, and other documented goals as assigned by the Owner. All shop personnel report directly to the Service Manager.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Follow and enforce all company policies and procedures as outlined in the current team member Handbook.
- Take necessary corrective and/or disciplinary action for team member non-compliance.
- Manage shop personnel and daily operations.
- Lead morning meetings in a way that builds a stronger team dynamic and individual growth for team members
- Perform by-monthly 1-1’s with team members
- Attend all training events put on by management
- Attend all management meetings and actively provide value to allow our team to continue to improve
- Ensure quality of work, attitude and performance that meets or exceeds customer satisfaction goals.
- Direct the smooth, orderly and organized operation of the store.
- Maintain a personal positive attitude and positive communications at all times.
- Develop guest estimates and repair orders, advise and sell recommended repairs & services bases on technicians findings
- Direct Service Advisor’s development of guest estimates and repair orders.
- Assign repair orders to the technicians and manage work flow.
- Ensure selection of quality parts.
- Ensure target margins are achieved.
- Keep orderly records and file and process returns and warranty claims
- Open and close store on a daily basis.
- Ensure all equipment is fully operational and in good working order.
- Ensure technicians have the resources needed to do their job.
- Serve as the primary communications interface to our guests, before, during and after service.
- Greet every customer that enters our facility with enthusiasm and a smile, showing hospitality and the highest level of respect.
- Answer customer calls with enthusiasm and a smile in your voice.
- Present the best solution to properly repair our guests vehicle in a way that is easy for them to understand.
- Possess the ability to consistently and effectively sell our technicians recommendations while educating our guests.
- Act in a professional manner suitable as to represent a quality organization with which you are employed, always and in every instance projecting the characteristics of honesty and integrity.
- Other duties that may be assigned.
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Passion for automotive industry technician career.
- Set of tools to perform tasks, while tools may be provided for the right candidate as well.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug screen.