Automotive Service Advisor
The Service Advisor is responsible for building loyal clientele, building strong guest relationships, relaying technicians findings to our guests in a clear and educational way, and ensuring all service is performed at the highest level possible.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure guests receive prompt, courteous and effective service.
- Build thorough and complete estimates for service and repairs needed on guests’ vehicles based on technician findings and recommended OEM maintenance schedules.
- Prioritize required services and be prepared to provide options upon request.
- Keep guests informed on completion time, service expenses and possible changes.
- Ensure every gusts has a positive experience.
- Know products competently to answer characteristic and operational questions regarding a guest’s vehicle.
Skills and Qualifications
- Two years of service advisor or management experience required
- Previous sales and/or automotive experience, and may have extensive technical background with management training.
- Strong communication skills required to deal with customers, employees and vendors.
- Professional certification from the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) is preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Driver’s license is preferred.
Job Type: Full Time
Schedule: 10 hour shift
Monday – Friday
7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Work Location: 1 location
Pay: $35,000 – $50,000 per year
Paid Training: Yes
Management: Store Manager
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance