POSITION INFORMATION – SERVICE ADVISOR
POSITION TYPE : FULL TIME
The Service Advisor is responsible for building strong guest relationships and relaying technicians findings to our guests in a clear and educational way. They greet and consult guests on service needs, emphasize value, keep guests updated on services, field all live service calls and take ownership of the guest’s experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the shop to leave an impressionable experience with the guest.
Essential job functions
- Ensure the guests receive prompt, courteous and effective service.
- Building estimates for customers
- Prioritize required services, and be prepared to provide options upon request.
- Keep guest informed on completion time, service expenses, and possible changes.
- Ensure guest has a positive experience.
- Know the product well enough to answer characteristic and operational questions regarding the guest’s vehicle.
- Previous service advisor experience, ASE Certified a plus.
- Strong communications skills, exceptional attitude
- Ability to obtain information in a courteous, friendly and professional matter
- The ability to work in a fast paced, team and family driven environment
- Be a superstar and always strive for excellence
- Must have computer proficiency, Mitchell experience a plus
- Must have a valid driver’s license