Matt’s Automotive Service Center is rapidly growing and has 10 locations in MN & ND. Our expanding company is seeking to hire an operations manager to join our leadership team.
Successful candidates will have a bachelor’s degree in operations management (or a related field) and have prior experience in a management or leadership position. A deep understanding of financial management is also a plus
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop, implement, and review standard operational policies and procedures.
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Recruiting & Interviewing potential new team members for our growing teams and locations
- Onboarding and training of new team members to ensure they are set up for success
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Assist with budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Work with Owner & District Manager
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with the Owner & District Manager to determine and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Support worker communication with the management team.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management or related field.
- Ability to review, develop and build standard operating procedures for all departments
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash-flow management.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid understanding of financial management.
Job Type: Full Time
Shop Type: Independent
Work Location: 1 location
Schedule: 8 hour shift
Monday – Friday
8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Pay: $55,000 – $70,000 per year
- Human resources: 1 year (Preferred)
- Management: 1 year (Preferred
Willingness to Travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance